Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week In Review; Number Three

This week in Plae Land...

New favorite alert! I'm addicted to YouTube and constantly look for new users that I can relate to and enjoy. Girl, I love your videos. You keep it so real and definitely go after products I can see myself trying. Keep kicking butts and taking names! If you want to check her channel out, you can click here

Just going to pop this in here; I'm doing a giveaway of theBalm's Nude Tude Eyeshadow Palette. To enter click here.

I did it. I've finally gotten around to watching Wolf Creek 2. I'm not sure if this is closer to being released on DVD or since it's been in theaters, but it took a while for me to get around to this. Make sure to check this movie out and then click here to see what I thought about it.

Last, but not least... I am on an America's Next Top Model kick. I began watching when Cycle 1 premiered and slowly but surely fell off the wagon over the years. The first 10 seasons are available on Hulu Plus for Free! Check check check it out. 

I'm done bugging y'all today. Make sure to check out my main blogs and say hi on Twitter! @aerup

Be sure to check out the links to each mentioned post & meet me back here next week. 

I love pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment