Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Week In Review; Number Six

This week in Plae Land...

I completely forgot that it was June. Seriously, this month just came and went like no other. It packed a lot of things, but never really went anywhere... 

In case you'd enjoy seeing what I've been loving this month in beauty land...

I also have been working hard at discovering & debunking high end dupes for you guys.

MTV's The Challenge: Free Agents saw it's last day this month. I'm not sure if they're going to broadcast a “S#it They Should've Shown” episode because the reunion contained most unseen footage. A girl can hope..

In horror news, I'm in need... Of suggestions! Tweet me your reviews or favorite films from this year and I'll be sure to check them out! Also, you should follow me since Twitter finally unlocked my account. 

Last but not least, I won a giveaway this week! I've posted about PrettyThrifty.com a bunch this month and was shocked to hear I won one of their giveaways! Check their website out for upcoming events and enter to win a $250 Ulta Gift Card before 7/2/14! 




I love pickles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment