Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week In Review; Number Four

This week in Plae Land...
I have a new Twitter Handle @amyeruppert. If you search my old user name, the profile will come up and redirect you. Be sure to follow for updates on all of my blogs and a few additions to the sailor dictionary!

I may have done a bad thing. I subscribed to Hulu. This is my life and I'm learning to accept it. In all seriousness, I finally finished watching Megan Is Missing and I have no words. It's pretty amateur for the most part, but has quite disturbing hints thrown in. If you know of any horror movies via Hulu I should check out, please let me know below. 

While I've been dealing with some issues via my last giveaway, I've completely neglected my current one. Be sure to check out my theBalm Nude Tude giveaway for rules and how to enter! 

Last but not least, I've completed another beauty tag. Thanks to the open Emily Noel for giving me the idea so that y'all have something to read. (You can check that out here.) I know I've been lacking a tad on the beauty posts, but I have things planned... promise. I just need some time to work out the ideas. 

Thanks so much for reading and be sure to check back here next week, I'll be here. 

I love pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment