Sunday, June 15, 2014

Best Friends Pet Care ☆☆☆☆

Well, this is definitely a new territory. Better mark it...

The post I am about to write; you're about to read, is in no way to degrade the company. I enjoy the way they treat my pup, and will probably use their services again. I am posting this as news to anyone who is curious. Think of it as something I would've liked to read before I began business with them for the first time. 

In the last couple of months, I've had to leave my dog overnight twice with Best Friends Pet Care. The first visit is free to any new pet & that definitely saved my behind because it was last minute and no money was set aside for boarding. 

My first experience was nice and definitely why I chose to return. They contacted me during our time apart and sent me pictures of my cutie having some fun. I thought that was nice, since my girl wouldn't have been on their live cams. (You can watch these on their website.) 

My second experience was a bit of an eye opener. Again, it was a last minute thing and reservations were simple as could be. It takes about five minutes to fill out forms and sign your pet in. (Possibly a little longer if it's their first visit.) While I wasn't prompted to pay ahead of time, it was a little bit pricier than I remembered being quoted the first time. Due to the fact that it was our second visit, I had to pay and they broke down each cost for me. 

There is an optional $7.00 fee for emergent care coverage and many activities and add ons. The only problem I had was with their walking system. My dog enjoys her walks and it is probably her favorite thing to do. Finding out that you must pay for your dogs to even use the potty outside was a little ridiculous. A 'potty walk' can cost you anywhere from $3.00 to $7.00 per walk. I was definitely surprised that they would not take her outside to go to the bathroom if I had never paid for it. I guess this is where she learns how to pee inside. (She is potty trained and had a few 'accidents' after returning home the first time.)

Other than some unreasonable fees, their employees are sweet and seem to be caring. At the end of your visit you receive a little report card and a slight summary of your let's visit. My pup is always very open to the workers and that leads me to believe that they do take great care of her.

When it comes down to it, Best Friends Pet Care is a nice place to board your furry friends if you can set a budget for walks and other activities. I've never felt uneasy or worried if my pet would be taken care of when working with this business. To learn more or find a BFPC near you, click here to visit their website... 

No comments:

Post a Comment